Garden Grill Breakfast Question

MamaJessie

DIS Veteran
On the reviews I read they mention sausage biscuits and gravy but it isn't on the menu. Do they normally have it or has it been removed?

We usually do one breakfast per trip and I am trying to figure out if I want to do Garden Grill or the new Bon Voyage breakfast, so GG info is appreciated :)

We went March 2016 and we had no biscuits and gravy. There was POG juice, cut fruit, cinnamon roll, mickey waffles with chocolate sauce, ham, scrambled eggs and tater tots.

It wasn't served to us last month. It's a good thing because we were already stuffed.

We just returned. Had the same as above with the addition of Sausage and Bacon..

We were there in January and had:

Fresh Fruit
Delicious gooey cinnamon roll
Bacon
Sausage
Ham
Mickey Waffles
Eggs
Tatar Tots

There were all kinds of drink choices including Pog juice and they served warm hazelnut spread with the waffles (Nutella).

We really liked it, the rotating restaurant and the characters.

We're going to GG for the first time next week and those breakfast choices sound so yummy. Can't wait!

On the reviews I read they mention sausage biscuits and gravy but it isn't on the menu. Do they normally have it or has it been removed?

We usually do one breakfast per trip and I am trying to figure out if I want to do Garden Grill or the new Bon Voyage breakfast, so GG info is appreciated :)
They had it for a few months when breakfast began being offered at garden grill but they sadly removed it. Biscuits and gravy is my kids favorite and it was good here.

They had it for a few months when breakfast began being offered at garden grill but they sadly removed it. Biscuits and gravy is my kids favorite and it was good here.

Thanks for the response. Bummed, it was actually a huge 'plus' in the pros and cons to dine there. We like a little something more than tots, eggs and breakfast meat. Nutella and waffles still sounds good just not 100% sure which way I am leaning now.

We ate there in Nov 2015 and it was my favorite breakfast! We saw Mickey and the chipmunks 3 or 4 times since it's a small restaurant.

I was there last week and there was no buiscuts and gravy :( I took pictures of the food if you are interested :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter