Gala Feast?

lnb1230

Mouseketeer
I hear so much about the mad rush to get CRT breakfast, but never hear about the Gala Feast at GF. Has anyone done this? We have been to 1900 Park Fare for breakfast, but have never gone for dinner. It sounds like everyone who is at CRT is there, so why no mad rush for PSs?

Am I missing something? Any input on the Gala Feast?

We really enjoyed the Gala Feast. We did them all - CRT, PSB, and Gala Feast. I think the food was the best at Cinderella's Gala Feast. I think the others sell out first because the Gala Feast just has Cinderella, Prince CHarming, the Mice and Fairy GOdmother, while the other two have more princesses. We're definitely going to do it again this summer - it was one of our favorites.

The Gala Feast dinner only has Cinderella and friends (Prince Charming, mice, Fairy Godmother) while CRT has other princesses as well (making it more of a draw). Also, CRt is in the castle, which is a big draw. Personally, I would rather dinner than breakfast, but I think my daughter would like CRT better.

PS's at PF dinner go faster than they used to with other characters. You used to be able to get PS's the week of in the past, but they do sell out early now.

DisneyMomx7 said:
We really enjoyed the Gala Feast. We did them all - CRT, PSB, and Gala Feast. I think the food was the best at Cinderella's Gala Feast. I think the others sell out first because the Gala Feast just has Cinderella, Prince CHarming, the Mice and Fairy GOdmother, while the other two have more princesses. We're definitely going to do it again this summer - it was one of our favorites.

Just be careful, I have heard that CRT has just changed back to Cinderella Prince Charming and the Fairy Godmother. I also have read it on these boards as well that it has gone back to just the Cinderella crowd.(too bad though we loved seeing them all in the castle.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter