GAC

Robbo

Earning My Ears
Flying to Orlando on Saturday for the first time.
I have heard of the Guest Assistance Card,can anyone give me any information on this ie How do you get one?,where do you go to get one?etc.I am disabled and will require a wheelchair no matter what park I go to.I do have a letter from my Doctor to verify my disability although it is obvious.
Would appreciate any info.

Robbo, welcome!! All the information you need can be found in the new disABILITIES FAQ - just click on the link in my signature! Let us know if you have any questions.

If you have wheelchair, you may not need the GAC... it depends on your medical condition. :D

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

galc.gif
DIS disABILITIES Discussion Board FAQ under construction!
"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

Thanks teri.Do the other parks outwith WDW use the GAC system?
Thanks Again.
One day to go,can`t wait.

Teri,
I don't find Seaworld or Universal any more accessible. For example, I went to get food at the Beer Garden area and could not even get in line. NO ACCESS AT ALL. When I asked the castmember what to do I was told to get someone else in my group to get the food. Nice since I was alone. HAd to find a manager so I could get food.

Pooh Bear

pretty much. If you can't get your own food and drink and shop in the stores independently then to me it isn't accessible. There are not many rides I go on at Seaworld.

Pooh Bear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter