Gabriel Bros. Store- Disney Store and Disneyworld Shirts

mom2mira

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if Gabriel Bros. is just regional, but check this store for Disney Store and Disneyland tees. We went to the one in Mansfield, Oh yesterday and I got my DD 3 Disney Store tees for 3.99 each. I recognized them as DS ones, but only one didn't have the tag ripped out. We got an Aristrocats, Cheshire Cat and Nemo. I also saw Disneyworld tees, AKL tees, and Lion King musical tees at the same price. There were also lots of Disney tees from KMart there. I only checked the girls section, so I don't know what they had for boys. She's an XXS, but there were lots of larger sizes too.

Thanks for the info!! :) I only live 26 miles from Mansfield and will have to check them out. But I will have to wait til next weekend. :guilty:
Was just there last night, but by next weekend I'm sure DH will need something for his saltwater tank so another trip back over there. ;)

Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter