FYI Norway's Story Telling breakfast has been extended until 12/30/2002

eller

DIS Veteran
I scanned the first couple of pages to see if anyone had already posted this information. I don't come to this board very often and wouldn't know if this has been posted.

We will be going on 12/19/2002! We are so excited!

Lori

6/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 POFQ, AKL & Magic, 1/2002 ASMo & AKL, 12/2002 ASMu & Poly

I just talked to a CR and he said that the Princess Storybook breakfast is scheduled until 12/31 so far and it looks like it will probably stay.

It seems to be pretty popular and helps fill the void for the people who are unable to get CRT. I have a feeling it will be around for awhile.

The Princess Storybook Breakfast or, PSB for short, has been extended to 12/31 as noted. However, it is still a 120 day PS event. Hope this clears up the date differences mentioned.

Happy Planning! :D

(Ah, feels good to get back into the fun of PS planning!!)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest