FYI: Country Bears is a GO !

DVCDAVE

Just got my latest issue of DISNEY Magazine, they have a short blurp on the Tenn. Country Bears, and it states that the movie will be out next year. This is no longer a rumor, shooting is already underway.

Actually, filming of ‘The Country Bears’ has already wrapped and they’re in post-production right now. One of the writers for that film has been given the assignment of writing a sequel so that it can start production as soon as possible. Rumors say that the Country Bears soundtrack album may be released ahead of the movie if Disney can land some “big names” and score a few hits (by the way, Disney has a country & western record label already). This is the first of the “ride” films, and most people who have seen parts of it have good things to say about this film. Expect major media hype when the movie is released.

There are also rumors of a possible Country Bears television show. It would be a variety/music half hour syndicated program along the lines of the old “Muppet Show”. The success of the movie, discussions with The Jim Henson Company and the fortune of country & western music will determine the show’s fate.

Despite so many plans riding on The Country Bears, their Jamboree at Disneyland is scheduled for closure in early September. Rumors are circulating that it may be postponed a bit to give time for the park to come up with a “farewell celebration” merchandise event. And of course they’ll sell the attraction’s hardware bit by bit on eBay (I’m hoping that some kind soul will buy all the parts and reassembly the show in a theme park that cares).

And of course they’ll sell the attraction’s hardware bit by bit on eBay (I’m hoping that some kind soul will buy all the parts and reassembly the show in a theme park that cares).

LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter