FW campers on GMA

Calway

Mouseketeer
I just saw a family on Good Morning America that saved vacation money by going to WDW in their travel trailer.
The tv spot was just to show how a driving trip could save you half the money of a usual vacation.
I wonder when this trip was and if the family would make a trip report.
Does anyone know any info out there?

I saw it too! We have a huge trip planned for free dining next year in AUG. It inspired me to open mind to bring our pop up! We have 7 people in family for this trip so a campsite vs two rooms is $$$$. We are considering it ! We would have to rent a bigger SUV with a hitch thought not sure if that is an issue?:confused3

I saw it too! We have a huge trip planned for free dining next year in AUG. It inspired me to open mind to bring our pop up! We have 7 people in family for this trip so a campsite vs two rooms is $$$$. We are considering it ! We would have to rent a bigger SUV with a hitch thought not sure if that is an issue?:confused3

FREE dining is not offered for the campsites.

Since you're coming from N.Y., instead of renting a bigger SUV and cramming 7 into a pop-up....take that SUV rental $ and rent a big ol'luxurious 5th wheel from www.CampAtTheFort.com . You wont have the stress of towing down the east coast,you wont have the headache of setting up the site, you'll save on fuel, and you'll have ALOT more room for those 7 people to stretch out and relax, it sleeps up to 9 people.

www.CampAtTheFort.com AND www.MakeCampingEasy.com both deliver the camper to your site and set it up, show you anything you may need to know about the camper, sometimes the rental price even includes use of bicycles!! Its the most economical way to camp at Fort Wilderness and surrounding areas. Just a thought to kick around! Im renting from them in October and cant wait for October to get here, and like you, I own a pop-up....but figure this was much easier than towing my own.

Since you're coming from N.Y., instead of renting a bigger SUV and cramming 7 into a pop-up....take that SUV rental $ and rent a big ol'luxurious 5th wheel from www.CampAtTheFort.com . You wont have the stress of towing down the east coast,you wont have the headache of setting up the site, you'll save on fuel, and you'll have ALOT more room for those 7 people to stretch out and relax, it sleeps up to 9 people.

www.CampAtTheFort.com AND www.MakeCampingEasy.com both deliver the camper to your site and set it up, show you anything you may need to know about the camper, sometimes the rental price even includes use of bicycles!! Its the most economical way to camp at Fort Wilderness and surrounding areas. Just a thought to kick around! Im renting from them in October and cant wait for October to get here, and like you, I own a pop-up....but figure this was much easier than towing my own.
Great idea ! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter