• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Future plans

pennym

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having trouble accessing future plans on the app? Mine have all disappeared....

It's really weird, mine have been there right up till now, about a week before we head to Disney. When I click on Future Plans it says there aren't any and I need to link my tickets. But when I go to tickets, my tickets are sitting there waiting. Luckily I've written down all of my dining reservation details elsewhere!

Not sure why the app is glitching for you but have you tried checking in the website? You can see all your reservations there too.

I've had that happen, I had to uninstall and reinstall the app, then everything was back.

Everything is simultaneously emailed to you as well so all of your confirmation numbers would be there, too.

I had something similar. It's sad because there was a really great list of what I wanted to accomplish. Basically, I remember most of it. I really want to fly to China next year but I want to use a Psychic reading first to see if everything goes well during this trip. I wonder if it will be difficult to find a common language with the Chinese there, because I heard that many of them don't know English

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter