Future booking -Help

MCHAPPLE

Earning My Ears
I am planning a trip to disney next fall and was fooling around with the planner on disneys website. I found that booking at POP (value resort) in Nov 2009 was turning out to be roughly the same price for booking at POLY (deluxe resort) in Nov 2008. I understand that there are specials that are going on right now. So I was wondering if I should wait to book or can you call back and get the offers next year if you book now? Should you wait till next summer to book for next fall? Any tips that you can provide for booking would be great!:wizard:

Okay there is NO way a value is pricing out the same as a deluxe. Even a value in peak season is nowhere near a deluxe in value season.

I am planning a trip to disney next fall and was fooling around with the planner on disneys website. I found that booking at POP (value resort) in Nov 2009 was turning out to be roughly the same price for booking at POLY (deluxe resort) in Nov 2008. I understand that there are specials that are going on right now. So I was wondering if I should wait to book or can you call back and get the offers next year if you book now? Should you wait till next summer to book for next fall? Any tips that you can provide for booking would be great!:wizard:

Not sure if you were seeing the correct prices, but to answer your question, yes you can book now and then add a discount code to the reservation if something comes up that can save you money. If you book a room only reservation you can make any kind of change to it, including cancelling it up to 5 days before you are to arrive. A package can be changed up to 45 days with no penalty. I would book the room as soon as I knew my dates just to make sure that I had the room I wanted reserved.

can you add the tickets to your room only bookings or get the package after reserving the rooms?

You can separately purchase tickets and have them added onto your room key when you get there. I have never found a package to save me any money. Personally I would never get a package unless there was some special deal associated with it, free dining, free ticket upgrade or something like that. Other wise I get a room only reservation, with a AAA discount and buy my tickets separately. You can change a room only reservation to a package. If you do, the old reservation will be cancelled and the deposit refunded, and you would need to make a new deposit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter