Fury Catamaran excursion in Cozumel?

imomtojd

Mouseketeer
We were finally able to book Palo and excursions today :yay: and noticed that neither of the Fury Catamaran trips were listed on the site. It doesn't say anything about them being full - just not there. Has anyone booked this lately? I wonder if they're being offered in June, or if the area they go to has been damaged.

Lisa

JC Butterfly said:
congratulations on getting at least some of what you wanted!

The Fury Catamaran trip came up the next day so I booked it. Right now I have all excursions booked except for my teen's Fury. I have a call into Disney to find out if it's being offered. Someone sent alot of pixie dust our way :cheer2:

Lisa

HI,
I tried to book the teen cruise also and couldn't find it, so I spoke with DCL and they couldn't find it either!. than was last monday. they said they would call me back with info, still haven't heard! but we don't sail until 6/24, so hopefully it will turn up by then :confused3

I heard that if you book the teen fury catamaram cruise and you have the early dinner (I think 6pm) that you will miss the pirate dinner. Does anyone know if thats true? thanks!

I just wanted to know what time the Catamaran Sail, Snorkel and Beach Party came up for everybody. I booked it for our 5/20 cruise and it was scheduled for 12:30. Now I looked at our ressie and it has been changed to 9am. I am bummed because that is really early. Anyone else know anything about why the time has changed? :confused3

wendilyn said:
HI,
I tried to book the teen cruise also and couldn't find it, so I spoke with DCL and they couldn't find it either!. than was last monday. they said they would call me back with info, still haven't heard! but we don't sail until 6/24, so hopefully it will turn up by then :confused3

They require at least 1.5 hours between excursions. We booked Tulum Ruins tour and it was scheduled to be back at 5:00. Since the Teen Fury Cruise is leaving at 6:00, it doesn't show. I had to call in during the day and talk to a shore excursion supervisor to get my teens on the evening cruise. Hint...call the Castaway number first, then have them help you with a shore excursion supervisor.

Hi anty30! We booked the Cozumel ruins and beach tour and it now says it begins at 9 am and goes to 1:45 pm. I keep thinking it must be a mistake since we don't even dock until 10:30 a.m, at least according to cruisecal.com. I hope so anyway as we just wanted an afternoon excursion so we could eat lunch onboard. We don't intend to eat or drink anything in Cozumel since we got very sick on our trip to Puerto Vallarta a few weeks ago.

Donna

donmil723 said:
Hi anty30! We booked the Cozumel ruins and beach tour and it now says it begins at 9 am and goes to 1:45 pm. I keep thinking it must be a mistake since we don't even dock until 10:30 a.m, at least according to cruisecal.com. I hope so anyway as we just wanted an afternoon excursion so we could eat lunch onboard. We don't intend to eat or drink anything in Cozumel since we got very sick on our trip to Puerto Vallarta a few weeks ago.

Donna

Thanks Donna.
I was hoping it was a mistake. We wanted to have a leisurely breakfast and light lunch before heading off to the excursion. I was also concerned because the pirate party is on Coz night and I dont want the kids to be wiped out before the party even starts. If we have the excursion at 9 am they will be zombies by 7 or 8 and I am afraid they will miss the festivities. I guess we shall see what happens. :confused3

anty30 said:
I was also concerned because the pirate party is on Coz night and I dont want the kids to be wiped out before the party even starts.

I am so glad I read your post. I thought I read that here that the pirate party is the night we are in Cozumel. I guess I really need to rethink our excursions now. We have early seating so we want to make sure we are back at the ship before 6, but if we do xcaret or a the tulum ruins, we probably won't be back in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter