Funniest joke ever??

montessori

<font color=green>I just pack it all and then brin
Hi everyone,
We are "regulars" at a great little Caribbean restaurant and pub near our home.
Lately, the other patrons have started a joke telling thing, most are "groaners" though. ;)
I need a few really funny jokes! Seems I USED to know some, but I can't remember them!
Help me out...what is the FUNNIEST joke you know?

Thanks in advance!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

What do you call a frozen camel?

LOST
:jester:

katie couric told one that her dd had told her...

What does the snail say when he gets on the turtles back???

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

stupid yes but it makes me giggle...

What did Bruce Lee say at the drive in at Burger King?
I'll have a WHOPPPPAAAAAA! (make karate chop while saying this)

That pub sounds fun!

This one always cracks me up for some reason…

A husband and wife are having dinner in a fancy restaurant when an attractive blonde comes to their table and speaks to the husband in a very familiar manner. After the woman leaves, the wife asks her husband who the woman is. He says “that’s my mistress.” The wife angrily asks for a divorce and the husband says, OK, but do you really want to give up our lifestyle, the cars, furs, jewelry, vacation homes…? Just then a male friend of theirs walks in with another very attractive woman who is not his wife. The wife asks, “Who is Jim with?” and the husband replies that she is Jim’s mistress. The wife responds, “Ours is prettier.”

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Someone told the Katie Couric joke in the pub last week. :)

That's interesting about the "funniest joke ever". I'll have to tell that one and see how it goes over.

I need more time to read the Monty Python one! ;)

I need to practice my joke telling skills.
And work on my memory too, I can't even remember most of the ones I've heard lately. :rolleyes:

I appreciate the jokes, folks! ;)

I'm going to DW in a few days! :) :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter