Funniest Character pics!!!

emma212010

DIS Veteran
This is the thread to post your funniest character pictures from over the years! Funny facial expressions, poses, etc. The more creative the better!!! I'm not very creative but I'll start it off! :goodvibes

100_1024.jpg

So in 2008 Goofy seemed to have thing for me. First at Epcot he kept tickling me and the kissing my head (more like eating), hence me leaning back as far as I can. Then on our last day at breakfast at Cape May Goofy pulled off the table while I was enjoying my coloring time with my 10 year-old niece and proposed to me!

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

The other day I found a pic of my Mom and ds with Jafar from years ago. I never realized it before but in the picture Jafar is giving my Mom bunny ears :rotfl:

I'll have to see if I can get it scanned in and posted.

DSC02161.jpg

Chip and Dale love Duffy!

DSC01352-1.jpg

Daisy at DL Paradise Pier Surf's Up Breakfast. Daisy loved my purse and wanted her photo taken with it!

mrincredible.jpg

Mr. Incredible being..well..incredible!

:rotfl:

I love Mr. Incredible!!

Last fall when my DBF and I went, We had our pictures taken with Mr. Incredible and Elasta Girl and well Mr. INcredible pushed my DBF into a corner then came over to have his picture we me. His wife looked mad with her hads on her hip and I was like, "HEY!" It was great, I will always remember it :lmao:

I always laugh when I see this pic of Drizella "smiling"
179038_664156598403_71201476_37549156_6731841_n.jpg

Not Disney, but here's Homer Simpson trying to block me from the pic...
222860_721641148903_71201476_37885203_3191430_n.jpg

His hand started on the right side of my face, but once the photographer was ready, he snuck it in front of my face...

:rotfl:Hahaha This is great!!! I love Drizella's face!!! It would be so fun to be one of these characters!!!:goodvibes

I can't find it right now, and my brother and I are planning to do an updated version of it in about a month and a half. It was at Crystal Palace, and I think I was taking a bite of a piece of bacon, and my brother is taking a bite of sausage with Piglet standing between us. This year I'm thinking we will see if Piglet will pose with his hands on his head like he is horified by it. I guess we have a bit of a warped sense of humor.

:rotfl:

:cutie:SOOO cute!!!! I love it!

I can't find it right now, and my brother and I are planning to do an updated version of it in about a month and a half. It was at Crystal Palace, and I think I was taking a bite of a piece of bacon, and my brother is taking a bite of sausage with Piglet standing between us. This year I'm thinking we will see if Piglet will pose with his hands on his head like he is horified by it. I guess we have a bit of a warped sense of humor.

:rotfl2:HAHAHAHA oh that is great!!!! Sounds like something I'd do!!!:rotfl:

I've got funnies. How do i post a picture?

1. Upload the picture somewhere like flickr or photobucket or something.
  2. When adding a new reply, click on the icon that looks like a mountain with a yellow background and a sun (third from the right on the second row. When you hover over it, it should read "Insert Image"
  3. Copy the URL to the image in the pop-up window.
  4. Profit!

Or, just type this: (open square bracket)IMG(close square bracket)http://yoururlhere(open square bracket)/IMG(close square bracket)

On our last trip we were the last group in to meet with Pluto and Goofy in the Magic Kingdom. They spent a ton of time with us and were doing totally crazy things...I have shots of Pluto doing about 6 different yoga poses. It was great!!!:lmao:

I have a couple I will post later. I have to take DD to school in a few minutes and won't have time to scan these in (They're in scrapbooks).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter