Funnel Cakes - Snack Credit?

TheGoofster

Old Foggie
OK, I found the old complete list of snacks guide:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1683477
but it doesn't list the Funnel Cakes at the US Pavilion as a snack (on the free dining / quick dining) plan.
I was just wondering (because this list is a couple of years old now) if anybody knows whether or not the funnel cakes are now considered a snack or not?

Also, is there a newer version of this list anywhere (by the way, I really appreciate all the work that went into making this list) or are most of the items listed still pretty much what is considered the snacks option?

Thanks

You can't use a snack credit for a funnel cake at the Epcot American Pavilion. I understand you can use one somewhere in MK for a funnel cake.

There is a 2010 thread on the Dining Plan board, where I am moving this.

They are not a snack credit at the American Pavilion in Epcot. But they were at Sleepy Hollow in the MK as of last week. It did not have have the dining plan symbol next to it on the menu board, but I asked the CM and she said it could be used as a snack credit. Great breakfast! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter