Funko Star Wars Galactic Plush Set

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Yesterday I got a Rey plush that's part of the Funko Star Wars Galactic Plush set and I love her and would like to know more about her? I also got a Han Solo plush from the same series today as well and I want to know if he is rare or hard to find? There is also a C3PO plush a Finn plush and a Boba Fett and Darth Vader plush in the set as well and the Luke Skywalker plush I want is part of this series too. Is this the same Funko Star Wars plush set you can buy at Star Wars Galaxy's Edge? Also is there also Funko Star Wars Galactic Plush exclusive to Walgreen's stores as well?

Yesterday I got another Funko Star Wars Galactic plush and it's Darth Vader and he is so cool and very huggable as well and if anyone who is searching a great deal for a Darth Vader plush this one is the coolest one to have

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter