? Funding Websites ?

Z-Knight

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know of websites where I can set up a funding account for collecting funds for charity, but a site that is not expensive or takes too much of a cut? I know a bunch of those so called charity funding sites but they usually take a huge cut - like 10% or more just for setting up a single page and thats just theft in my opinion. I could code up my own site and paypal funding system but if there is something that costs a flat fee that is low then I'd like to do that. I'm trying to get funding for my old school in my village in Poland and so they are not an official charity but since I'm doing the Dopey in Jan then I thought I could use that to help fund some school supplies and toys.

I'm using CrowdRise for mine, but the charity I'm raising money for as part of Dopey is handling that.

Have you looked at something like YouCaring? I've made donations to many friends' causes on that site and they seemed happy with it in the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter