Fun Movie Quiz

I didn't make it through the whole thing. If they'd make it fit on the screen without scrolling. These things are way too long when you have to scroll down to see the image, then scroll to select, and scroll back up to hit the next one. At least it wasn't a clickbait thing that takes 5 minutes to load all the ads per page.

I got way more wrong than 2 and didn't even complete it, LOL. A lot of the Disney ones I couldn't get.

I didn't make it through the whole thing. If they'd make it fit on the screen without scrolling. These things are way too long when you have to scroll down to see the image, then scroll to select, and scroll back up to hit the next one. At least it wasn't a clickbait thing that takes 5 minutes to load all the ads per page.

I got way more wrong than 2 and didn't even complete it, LOL. A lot of the Disney ones I couldn't get.
I did not have that problem. Maybe an issue with your resolution?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter