Fun Kids Meals With Keepsake Items?

Mommyof3inVA

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if there are any fun kids meals that are available in any of the parks that come with a keepsake item?

Some of the kids meals at CBR come with a sand pail and shovel too.
Don't know of any in the parks but kids have been out of kids meals for a bit now.

There are drinks that come with the light up characters like Tinkerbelle and Buzz Lightyear. (there's another character out as well that's replaced Buzz I believe)

scifi-tinkerbell-drink.jpg

I saw sand pails with shovels at Restrauntosauras in AK

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks for the quick replies!! We wont be going to any water parks...but I will keep an eye out for the Agent P Power Packs--my oldest doesn't like peanut butter so that is out for her since the smucker's sandwich is pb&j...wonder if you can get a substitute for it in the Power Pack?!

We plan on getting the Tinkerbell lightup clip ons at Tony's Town Square :)

I don't think you get to take this w/ you, but I believe the kids' meals at Teppan Edo are served on something that looks like the monorail (really, it's supposed to look like one of Japan's bullet trains, but it also looks like the monorail! ;) )

At CRT the kids get princess wands and swords to keep but the cost is very expensive to eat there. You would be better off buying them a wand or a sword yourself in a gift shop and giving it to them. lol. I know it is not the same though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter