Fun in the Sun, UPH and Park Hopper tickets

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I posted on the DVC board about tickets for our upcoming 9 days trip in December 04. Since hours are short at the parks we figured we will go to DQ alot since we'll be close at SSR. UPH would be the best, but price doesnt seem to be a good deal. Someone mentioned the Fun in the Sun tickets. I guess they are intended to be sold to non US residents. I saw on the Mousesaver newsletter they will be selling some to US citizens. Has anyone had success with these tickets? It is definately a better deal. I just hate to purchase them and then it not work and be out 1000.00.

Thanks!
Deb

Deb,
I'm not sure who Fun in the Sun tickets are for exactly, but we've bought them for the past two years with no trouble at all (they aren't intended for UK residents!).
They work out $310/adult (can't remember what we paid for each child), which is excellent value if you are going for an extended time, as we are. You get 30 days access to all Disney parks, including water parks and Disney Quest. + a free character breakfast and free access to Cape Kennedy.
Hope this helps.
Ian

We just used the Fun in the sun passes last week , in fact they are still good until 3/5 , we used them everyday and my dh even took the kids to Kennedy Space Center and did not have a problem using them there either. They had complete access exept for the Astronaut Hall of Fame.
We went to DisneyQuest and Pleasure Island too. We will definitely keep buying those when we go if possible.
BTW, we paid $300 for adult and $245 per child , included a free character breakfast that we used for the Donald's Restaurantosaurus, and they were delievered free of charge to my resort , I bought them through Ticketmania.

The fun in the sun passes expire May 31st 2004, I have not been able to find anywhere that has them with a later experiation date. If you have will you please post here or PM me where I can buy one???

They will probably come out with other passes expiring at a later date , after May 31. That's just my assumption though.

Has anyone bought these in the years past that had an expiration date after May 31? Was the breakfast price included with that ticket like it is now?

I am also considering these passes. Does anyone know if it is good for any of the character breakfasts or just specific ones as my granddaughter has her heart set on the Princess Storybook.

The 10 day World Pass is probably the pass you are thinking of that is intended for Canadian and UK visitors. I have seen threads where Americans have bought & used them.

Are the FITS tickets just like the Ultimate Hopper tickets? Can I go to MK, Blizzard Beach and then to Epcot all in one day?

Originally posted by Auntkat
Are the FITS tickets just like the Ultimate Hopper tickets? Can I go to MK, Blizzard Beach and then to Epcot all in one day?

Both the 10 day World pass and the 30 day FITS pass include admission to the minor parks as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!