Fulton's Crabhouse - 30% Discount

Jump4Joy8390

DVC Members since 2008
Not sure if this is common knowledge, but on March 7th, we received a 30% discount for lunch at Fulton's! I think I overheard the waiter tell another table that this was a promotion for the whole month of March. We were very, very pleasantly surprised. The food was great, too! :thumbsup2

I'm glad you enjoyed Fulton's! We do too, and we always ask for the discount, sometimes it's 20% and sometimes 30%. That really helps!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Is it a usual DVC discount? Do you know if it's just lunch or both Lunch and Dinner?

Ate there yesterday for lunch no one mentioned it...we did have TIW card, it is very frustating the way they never mention anything or ask you or even tell you. We were at OKW and then moved to SSR on Sat and no mention of "perk" of 30% how can a business benifit if they don't mention it. I guess you are already there and they have your money. and I never got a copy of my modified receipt either so have no idea of the cost or discount...it was a very odd transaction to say the least but I did have a gift card for $25 that my daughter had given me. Sorry for the rant. I am just frustrated by Disney this trip.

Sometimes Fulton's has a 30% discount for lunch. It rotates between 20% and 30% for DVC members. You have to ask for it.

What do they have that you guys like so much?:goodvibes
TIA

Crab claws! At lunch, I can get a lunch size portion from the dinner menu. They are wonderful! I'll be there next week to eat these. :yay:

Yay! I love the DIS! I have always wanted to eat there, and we'll be in Orlando offsite for a few days after our cruise, and booked a reservation months ago. Thanks for the tip to ask for the discount.

Im very sure it happens all the time...I guess they benefit bynot telling you about the discount. We ate at Rainforest Cafe in February, padi the bill, and didnt know about the discount until after we got back to the room. I was peeved...but I guess such is life...you have to be prepared...

Very meaty and easy to eat. TIW discount is 20% for dinner. Expensive at $51 before discount, but very good.

Very meaty and easy to eat. TIW discount is 20% for dinner. Expensive at $51 before discount, but very good.

The lunch is half price and then 30% off of that so that makes the crab claws a fairly good deal at lunch. The portion size is much better for me at lunch as I get 5 (I think) claws and that is plenty for me. I couldn't eat the dinner size portion anyway.

When you check in, they should give you a booklet with all the current discounts listed. We always go through this booklet and familarize ourselves with who's got what discount going at the time.:thumbsup2 Other people don't do this? :confused3

When you check in, they should give you a booklet with all the current discounts listed. We always go through this booklet and familarize ourselves with who's got what discount going at the time.:thumbsup2 Other people don't do this? :confused3

My bet is the 30% for Fulton's isn't in that booklet. It comes and goes, one month at a time. If it is just for the month of March, it won't be listed in the perks guide that covers a longer period of time.

My bet is the 30% for Fulton's isn't in that booklet. It comes and goes, one month at a time. If it is just for the month of March, it won't be listed in the perks guide that covers a longer period of time.

I would agree that the 30% isn't listed but I bet the regular 20%/10% is in there. I would be happy with the regular discount and estatic to get 30%. :yay:Fulton's is CRAZY expensive!!:eek:

I just don't get where people don't know about the discounts. They're listed in the Portable Perks and on the DVC website too. I always slip the Portable Perks into my backpack so I'll know exactly who's got what going on. I'm all about the discounts! Just wish they had more IN the parks.:thumbsup2

I am going to have to try this restaurant one day! :)

Being on the coast crabs are a staple of my diet ;) I'll have to try them for comparison. :banana:

I would agree that the 30% isn't listed but I bet the regular 20%/10% is in there. I would be happy with the regular discount and estatic to get 30%. :yay:Fulton's is CRAZY expensive!!:eek:

I just don't get where people don't know about the discounts. They're listed in the Portable Perks and on the DVC website too. I always slip the Portable Perks into my backpack so I'll know exactly who's got what going on. I'm all about the discounts! Just wish they had more IN the parks.:thumbsup2

I've been at Fulton's before when I knew they had the 30% discount (because my guide sent me an email with that info in it before the trip) but Fulton's was still going to give me only the 20% until I produced the email telling me it was 30%. All of Disney is not great for giving you discounts unless you ask for them.

Another example right now is that if you have an AP, you can get 10% off at most stores including those IN the parks until May 2. That isn't advertized anywhere and the CM's don't tell you unless you ask for the discount.

Disney doesn't do a great job of communicating discounts. I just make it a habit to start listing all of the things I have when I check out to see what has the best discount- DVC, Disney Visa, DVC, AP, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter