Fullsize Car For $22/Day in April (Priceline)

smook2

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to report that I just got a fullsize car from Tampa Int'l Airport (Hertz) at the rate of $22/Day for 9 days through Priceline. I initially tried $15/day but didn't get any takers. The cheapest fullsize car rate I found for 9 days (April 18-27)was over $27/day through Dollar using the "KISS" promotion code. Maybe I should have tried $19/day???

I got 6 days in full size at Alamo through Priceline for 134.24 all tax and charges plus Priceline's fee included.

That was a pretty significant jump from $15 to $22, especially since you had several weeks to keep trying. And yes, you definitely should have tried $19 (or even lower) because Hotwire's price for a full size is $20.36/day.

I got a minivan from Priceline for $20/day for 7 days through Alamo. This was the fist and only bid I put in. We are going May 17-24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest