I married a beast and found my prince
Yes that is right 6 Pins.

Submarine

People Mover

Skyway

Motor Boat

Flying Saucer

Tomorrowland 8/9 the really rare one :)

Auto Win 40K, or gray mansion suit, or Stitch hat, LOL or 4 Firewalls, or Dreams Fairy and Logo Pins.

I know it is high but you can bid lower if you want. No fun setting auto win to easy :

__________________________________________________ ______________

still bumping up now to let you know I spent 12,000K on just 8/9 orange pin alone. Ty

I'll offer 32K for the set. I've been paying 4k for each Retro Pin recently, and though I consider 12K for the 8/9 a bit steep, I don't want you to take a loss.

Let me know what you think...

Here are my wishes

Full mansion pins the first set, hook chairs, firewalls, snow rugs, ice

I'll offer 32K for the set. I've been paying 4k for each Retro Pin recently, and though I consider 12K for the 8/9 a bit steep, I don't want you to take a loss.

thank you very much I do like you offer very much. I will let dreams respond. To be fair.

I accept you offer if that is ok with you. PM me when I go time to trade is.
Thank you so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter