Full set of Quest Pins for Trade

Califgirl

A girl can dream
Yes, I have the entire set of quest pins up for trade. I will ONLY trade them as a set.

I have the Frontierland Quest Pin, Adventureland Quest Pin, Fantasyland Quest Pin and the Pirate Insider Tour Pin.

I like Holiday stuff -especially Holiday Quest, rivers, palm trees, etc, etc. Make an offer, fill it with goodies and lets see who gets the pins!

(please say exactly what you will offer, as "a bunch of Christmas stuff" or "a lot of river stuff" doesn't actually tell me anything.)

Good luck to all!

Califgirl said:
Yes, I have the entire set of quest pins up for trade. I will ONLY trade them as a set.

I have the Frontierland Quest Pin, Adventureland Quest Pin, Fantasyland Quest Pin and the Pirate Insider Tour Pin.

I like Holiday stuff -especially Holiday Quest, rivers, palm trees, etc, etc. Make an offer, fill it with goodies and lets see who gets the pins!

(please say exactly what you will offer, as "a bunch of Christmas stuff" or "a lot of river stuff" doesn't actually tell me anything.)

Good luck to all!

Are these series 1 or series 2?

I bid 2 river packs - your choice of which two.

Hi Cat,
The Quest pins are series 2, and are Disneyland exclusives.

I'll admit, I was hoping for a larger offer for the entire set. Got any swamp trees, palm trees, crates that you would be willing to add?

Hi Cazalet if cat_herder can't add to offer I will trade 2 river packs, 2 swamp trees, 2 palm trees and about 10 crates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter