• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Full Payment Due One Month Prior?

TiggerCat

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow DISers! We just got our confirmation for our stay this August :cheer2: After reviewing the details I noticed that in addition to our one night deposit which we have already paid, we are required to pay the remaining amount in full in July which is one month prior to our stay. Now this isn't a big deal to us but we were just curious if there has been a change in Disney's reservation policy? I know on all our previous visits, including last August, we were only required to pay one months deposit with the remaining due at the time of our stay. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks,

TC.

Package's have the payment due 1 month prior......room only you pay when you get there...but I have heard there have been problems with room only getting confirmations that state the money is due...when they call they are told everything is fine don't pay...

Oops. It was for room only. I was thinking that it might be a package as well since I recall some posts awhile back about problems calling CRO and getting Disney Travel. But I did not notice any indication that it was a package on my reservation. Like I said, it really isn't a big deal since the cancellation policy still states 5 days prior for a full refund. I was just curious if perhaps the policy had changed. I will ask the question the next time I call the CRO.

If it is booked as a package it will need $200 as a deposit, not the one nights deposit. If it is room only it is just the one night and due on check in. Probably a mistake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter