• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Fudge Flavors

disneyfav4ever

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep
What are the flavors of fudge at Goofy's Candy Co, the Main Street Confectionary, and anywhere else they sell candy in the World? TIA.

I had a piece of peanut butter fudge at the candy place on Sunset Blvd....going towards Tower of Terror......it is the first store on the left as you enter that street.....well they had vanilla fudge, peanut butter with nuts and without, one fudge was chocolate with white nuts and other stuff on top.......It was mega expensive for one piece.....4 dollars......but well worth it ......I ate it all.....my favorite fudge..

From memory

Chocolate
Chocolate with nuts
Maple
Maple with nuts
Creamsicle
Rocky Road
Oreo
Peanut Butter Chocolate
Mint Chocolate
Vanilla
Vanilla with nuts

Around the holidays they had Egg Nog and Pumpkin

I found this when I did a google search for Disney Fudge Flavors

Selection of Fudge - Flavors include: vanilla, chocolate vanilla, maple walnut, Butterfinger, peanut butter, chocolate peanut butter, rocky road, turtle, chocolate nut, chocolate, chocolate mint, brownie, cookies & cream, and flavor of the month. Prices vary.

not sure if what I thought was snickers was flavor of the month when we were there or if it was really turtle

I had Pineapple in August, sounds weird but was delicious, so was the vanilla and cookies and cream I had too :blush: :rotfl:

oh no, got to hide this thread from husband.
he cant wait to get some fudge :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter