• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fuddruckers coming to CrossRoads Shopping Center outside of Disney

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
I thought some of you would be interested to know that there will be a new Fuddruckers in the Crossroads Shopping Center. This is the shopping center on SR 535 right across Hotel Plaza Blvd. It will be a few store's down from Goodings and next to TGI Friday's.

I am very excited about this. I love Fuddruckers and having one so close to Disney property will be great. We're often asked where people can go to get relatively inexpensive good food. I think Fuddruckers has some of the best burgers around, they are reasonably priced and they have an excellent 'fixin's bar'.

Obviously we will have to wait and see how this one is after they open - but still I have high hopes.

Fuddrucker's! Yum!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I had one near me!

I already saw this in the crossroads location i believe its open!

Is there a thread going on this board that doesn't somehow involve food?

The only thing I think of when I hear fuddruckers is the bob and tom skit about baseball and reading lips ;-)
"Try the ground chuck....you"

DH and I went to a Fuddruckers in Ohio on our Honeymoon and I loved it!!
It will be nice to know there will be one there in Florida next time we visit!!

This is great to hear... Love Fuddruckers. We have a great one here in Richmond but I do remember several years ago visiting one where we use to live on a Saturday night at 6:00, went in to order burgers and they were out of hamburgers :confused3 . We still joke about that whenever we pull into one, wondering if they will have them

Is there a thread going on this board that doesn't somehow involve food?

The only thing I think of hear fuddruckers is the bob and tom skit about baseball and reading lips ;-)
"Try the ground chuck....you"
Vin Scully goes to WDW... :lmao:

"How do you like that? You offer somebody dinner and they throw you out of the game..." :rotfl2:

Love dem Fuddrucker burgers.. Yum Yum.. :lmao: I agree that they are some of the best burgers! I love the fries too!

:) I remember when Fuddruckers was built in Annapolis. It used to get so crowded on weekends with the midshipmen.

We had spent one weekend 10 years ago when we first moved to NC for the closest resteraunt. We now have a closer Fuddruckers, but we have not been there in a long time.

Its great to have options outside of Disney but still close, never been to a Fuddruckers as they don't have them in Canada. We'll have to try it during our August trip.

Wow, I haven't been to a Fuddrucker's since I went to college in Maryland. Great find!

Fuddruckers was my favorite spot for a good burger until I met "Five Guys" but I will definately look for it on my next trip!

I thought some of you would be interested to know that there will be a new Fuddruckers in the Crossroads Shopping Center. This is the shopping center on SR 535 right across Hotel Plaza Blvd. It will be a few store's down from Goodings and next to TGI Friday's.

I am very excited about this. I love Fuddruckers and having one so close to Disney property will be great. We're often asked where people can go to get relatively inexpensive good food. I think Fuddruckers has some of the best burgers around, they are reasonably priced and they have an excellent 'fixin's bar'.

Obviously we will have to wait and see how this one is after they open - but still I have high hopes.

I'm guessing this means no more McDonalds. ;)

Fuddruckers was my favorite spot for a good burger until I met "Five Guys" but I will definately look for it on my next trip!

OMG Five Guys... My ABSOLUTE Favorite. We use to eat at the original all the time. I was so happy to see them come to Richmond.. If anyone is in NVA or Central VA, dont miss Five Guys... yummy !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter