Ft. Wilderness Cabins AP rate

tmfranlk

Love hanging at the World with my sweet girls.
Does anyone know what the AP rate for the cabins during regular season typcially is? Also, is a cabin usually cheaper or more expensive than 2 value rooms?

Thanks!!

We got an an AP rate at the cabins for February 22-28 and we are paying 196.00 a night, including tax. (Peak season) :flower1: Not a bad deal...
Regular season would be cheaper, and value....What a deal that could be!

We stayed in early December and it was $140 or $150 a night. We may be going again in early Feb but not sure of the rate. When we went in early Feb 2004 we paid $139. Great place to stay for wonderful AP rates! :cool1:

Thanks to both of you! Was the early Dec value season?

I am debating 2 cabins or 4 values for our family trip - 12 people: 2 grandparents (though only in theirs 50s), 6 adults (21-40), 1 9yo and 3 preschoolers/toddlers. I don't know if we should go with a value room for each or pair up in 2 cabins.

Thanks for the pricing advice!

Comparing rooms to cabins is sort of an apples & oranges comparison. The cabins compare more closely with a DVC villa because of the full kitchen & additional privacy.
I think the cabins are particularly attractive for traveling with young children. We loved the cabins when DS was young. It gave us a seperate space to stay up & talk (and stuff) after DS went to bed. He got alot out of all the activities onsite also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter