Ft Wilderness cabin security and cleaning

sam_b

I don't even want to think about how much this has
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how the cabins lock - is it like a Disney hotel with a key card?

Also, are the cabin's cleaned every day like hotel rooms or once a week?

Any answers gratefully received!

Thanks
:bounce: :earsgirl:

Good question, but since I've only tent camped (without security problems I might add) at Ft Wilderness I can't answer this. You might want to post this question on the Camping At WDW board here though. The board's regular's would have this answer for you.

Cleaning is on a daily basis.

I don't know what the current key system is.

I remember when we were there years ago cleaning was done on a daily basis. They would even run the dishwasher for you each day. Don't know if it's the same now but I would assume so.

Your cabin will be cleaned daily (including the grill). There is a magnet you can stick on the outside of the door if you don't want your cabin cleaned that day.

The cabins use the same key card that the rest of the resorts do.

Thanks for your help - just like to know what to expect:)

:bounce:

As I remember, maid service (and keys) were just like any other hotel on property.

Just changed my ressies from PORS to Ft. Wilderness cabins.My family and I stayed there in 1998,cleaning service the same as any other resort.Received a good rate,a little more than PORS but felt like we needed the extra room for a family of five.Will be there Jan 14-20.maybe we'll be neighbors.Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter