Frustrated with GroceryGame.com

tallpkb

"Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!"
I signed up last week, and really liked using the list. There is supposed to be a new list today, but it's not there. I have tried all their suggestions (deleting cache, temp internet files, rebooting, etc) and it still won't change. Any one else having this problem?

tallpkb~

I'm sorry you are having trouble. My new lists appear on Sundays (the days the coupons come out in the paper). Right now I only have 1 store I get the list for also Walgreens. But starting later this month Food Lion will be added - I cant wait!

Anyway, do you have access to the message boards on GG? If so, I would post your question there - everyone really seems to be helpful and I am sure one of the moderators could direct you to someone that could help. Also, they have a customer service link - have you tried that to see if they can help? I just finished my $1 trial and I am very happy with it and have had no problems so far!

Hope you get it figured out!!! :grouphug:

Thanks for posting. You reminded me to cancel my membership before I get charged for the month. I don't find it useful. I can and will do the same thing myself.

You may want to check your rules to see what time your list comes out. My list comes out on Sundays and it is usually available by 8am, often by 7 but they don't guarantee it until noon. I use the GG for Publix and use what I've learned at Bi-Lo. I've been doing it since July 1. The past few weeks I've been consistantly saving 60 - 65% with the list and about 48 - 53% without the list. It did take about 5 to 6 weeks to consistantly hit the over 50% mark.

My complaint is that my list comes up late Monday (supposed to be Tuesday). By the time I got to the store Tuesday they were out of several things that were on the list and I really wanted. Now I have to go back today and see if the shipment has come in. I wish they would come up Sunday when the ads come out or even Monday morning.

I often find that I don't have the same coupons she is getting and I am even buying the same paper she buys...very frustrating!

And quite often the sale prices at Publix DO NOT match up to what she has listed.

I've been doing really, really well with gg.

Now that I'm getting the same paper, I have all the right coupons, just not the back log of older ones from before I started. I figure that will change in time.

The sale prices match up very well, sometimes they're not even marked as on sale on the shelf but I bring them up to the register and indeed they are on sale. Then I feel like I got some secret insider deal that nobody else will know about.

My list is promised on Sundays and it's always up early. Sometimes 7am but definitely by 9am.

I'm sorry everybody's not doing as well but it's really working out well for me. I'm thrilled to have found it and send my thanks to the OP about this website.

lillygator said:
what paper are you getting?
I was finally able to get the St Pete Times. For the first 4 weeks I did GG, I couldn't get it anywhere and had to just get my local paper but now Publix is carrying it again and for the last 2 weeks I've been able to get the St Pete Times and everythign matches up perfectly.

you know - that is what I am getting too!! Don't know...you are picking it up at the store or home delivery?

lillygator said:
you know - that is what I am getting too!! Don't know...you are picking it up at the store or home delivery?
buying it at Publix. They won't deliver it here. The good news is it's only $1 and my local herald is $1.25. So I save a quarter and get more coupons. I'm so happy about it!

I can't understand why mine would match up and yours wouldn't? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter