Frozen or Test Track at rope drop? (early entry, regular entrance)

Frozen or Test Track first? (rope drop, regular entrance, early entry)

• Frozen

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Test Track

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

set88

Mouseketeer
Just curious what others would recommend doing! We'll be doing early entry at EPCOT on Tuesday, coming from the regular entrance. Which makes more sense? Start at Frozen then hurry back to Test Track, or Test Track first, then Frozen?

I'm currently planning Frozen first, but open to changing the plan.

I would do Frozen first and then do Test Track single rider (that is if everyone is okay riding solo). During early entry, single rider is a walk on from my experience. You do have a chance to make your own car if that is important to you, but the majority of people don't so they will move past you. I've done single rider with others and half the time we end up in the same car but different rows.

I would do Frozen first and then do Test Track single rider (that is if everyone is okay riding solo). During early entry, single rider is a walk on from my experience. You do have a chance to make your own car if that is important to you, but the majority of people don't so they will move past you. I've done single rider with others and half the time we end up in the same car but different rows.
Thanks for the feedback! We are hoping to not do single rider the first time we ride so we can do the car. I suppose if it's already slammed after Frozen, single rider is a good backup plan.

Thanks for the feedback! We are hoping to not do single rider the first time we ride so we can do the car. I suppose if it's already slammed after Frozen, single rider is a good backup plan.
Something else to consider is that Test Track often doesn't open on time during early entry. It's very finicky but not as bad as Rise. You do have a chance of making your own car as those machines are in the single rider queue but as I said before 99% of people don't and just move onto the ride. I get not wanting to do single rider for a first time ride. I only do single rider on that ride as the normal standby wait can be one of the highest in the park.

Be aware that either ride being down can throw a wrench. Have contingency plans To pivot if necessary. The grey is downtime (credit to ThrillData):
1D989197-F183-44C7-AFAA-02FFF2894834.jpeg
Frozen below:
7B3D0686-EDB2-4B2C-9F3C-455A88C0DB1B.jpeg

I'd agree with Frozen then TT single rider.

You can always make the car in the single rider line (there are machines) or after the ride (saw machines)?

Something else to consider is that Test Track often doesn't open on time during early entry. It's very finicky but not as bad as Rise. You do have a chance of making your own car as those machines are in the single rider queue but as I said before 99% of people don't and just move onto the ride. I get not wanting to do single rider for a first time ride. I only do single rider on that ride as the normal standby wait can be one of the highest in the park.

I'd agree with Frozen then TT single rider.

You can always make the car in the single rider line (there are machines) or after the ride (saw machines)?

Thanks, I didn't realize you could still make the car in single rider! That's cool.

Definitely Frozen. I can't tell you how many times I've rope dropped TT only to find it down. Now I don't even bother until later in the day, and even then I have been out of luck due to weather or the ride goes down again. 😂😭

If you enter through the TT exit/gift shop and walk past the cars on display you should find more kiosks to build your own car. It's nice because there are a handful of them so everyone in your party can make their own. Single rider line FTW!

I think making the car is pretty much separate from the ride, except that it shows up in screen during the ride. I did not find a pattern on how the rank is connected to my design. BTW, single rider line is often a walk on. The one time it was not, the ride went down, and we all got an any experience pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter