Frozen Cokes at POP?

labdogs42

DIS Veteran
I read something about this on another thread. Tell me about the frozen cokes!

Are they only at POP? Are they part of the refillable mug deal? Is it the slushy frozen cokes? Do they have other flavors or only Coke? This may convince my DH we should stay at POP in September! :cool1: Details, please!

The frozen coke slushy is part of the refillable mug purchase. The slushy machine has 2 flavours coke and blue (sorry - not sure what flavour it is!). I have read previous posts about the machines being down sometimes - but we always stay at POP and they have always been up and working. My son always fills up on the way to the parks - where else but in the world can you allow your kids to have frozen cokes before noon!! Enjoy!

The frozen cokes is the whole reason we stay at POP. The Contemporary use to have them, but I don't know if they still do. We stayed there this past September and we got the refillable mugs and it was awesome. They have coke and blue raspberry (its my favorite). The only problem I found was about 11:00pm they pulled the blind thing down in front to "close it" for the evening, but that didn't stop people (i'm ashamed to say it) and myself. They finally learned and didn't close it until the closed the food court at 12. I'm sure all of this is more than you wanted to know. But I hope it helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter