From Discovery cove to Sea World

bobbie68

DIS Veteran
Hello I need some advice and options please. We are going to DC for the day. We want to take advantage of the other park tickets but really can't. The only exception is after DC walk over to SW till it closes. We are going in July and they are open till 10.

My question do we call a shuttle to go from one to the other? I will have our wet stuff with me? I am thinking a locker right when you go in. Has anybody done this? If so are the lockers big enough for 4 people wet stuff? We will be taking an Uber back and forth so no car for us to keep things.

Thank you so much:)

That's a tough call. It will be a bit of a walk, I'm guessing about 20 minutes? As for fitting wet clothes from 4 people, I think they would fit in one locker as long as you don't have much other than wet clothes and you don't mind doing a little cramming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter