from chef mickeys to wishes/parade

trudycanada

Mouseketeer
If we have a 5:10pm reservation at chef mickeys will that allow us to get to either wishes or the spec.parade does anybody have any idea what time these shows will start april 29th - :wave2: :hourglass

Also, my sister-in-law was there the week before christmas and said the wishes show didn't start until 11pm, please tell me that there's an earlier show, I don't think my kids could make it that late :guilty:

The April hours should be out any day now so once that happens you will know what time Wishes & Spectro are.

Usually our meals at Chef Mickeys are about 1 hour. If I wanted to be at MK after I would leave 2 hours to include the possibility of being seated late, eating leisurly, and then getting over to MK(either walk or take the monorail). I would guess Spectro and Wishes would be later than 7:00 in April so I think you will be able to make it with no problem with your 5:10 PS.
Good luck and keep watching for those April hours. ;)

If you just make the parade in time, head to the left just past City Hall. I believe it's the firehouse building which is last. We parked ourselves there for every parade and my son had the characters all to himself. The parades end or begin at the firehouse and since your not directly on main street not that many people line up here.

We actually were able to sit on the benches near the restroom up until the parades started then head down by the ropes.

Just a great location if your coming into the park when the parade starts.

We ate at CM's on a Friday when Wishes was going at 8:00 PM. We had a later PS but they were able to seat us about 5:40. We were finished and on a monorail to MK by about 7:00, then we hopped a bus back to Pop. We were trying to MISS the crowds coming out of Wishes because we were just there 2 nights before, so it worked great for us. You should have plenty of time to get back to MK and see the show, maybe even with time to spare! :)

April 29th is a Grad nite at the Magic Kingdom. From what I've read, historically there will not be a night parade or fireworks that evening because the park will close very early. I'm disappointed too, as that's our only Friday of our vacation.

Debbie

The hours are out...but not on the official disney site. I just saw them on another posting...

http://WWW.WDWINFO.COM/WDWINFO/APRIL05.CFM

I am not sure how to link it to here but I guess you can cut and paste it. Looks like there is no Spectromagic OR Wishes on the 29th. Unfortunately, the only day Spectromagic is happening is the 25th. My only day NOT at a park. May have to make some changes to the schedule...

Well if that's the case I guess we'll have to Epcot from Chef Mickeys which should be enough time. It's funny how you have to make reservations 90 days in advance and the park hours are not available and then you have to rearrange your whole schedule, fustrating sometimes

so, it looks like I'll have to try & do it on Monday, may 2nd (hopefully) it will keep the april schedule, can I get from the rain forest cafe (ak) sitting at 5:30pm to wishes/speco. at 9pm?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter