Friends & Family on MDE issue.

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
I invited my DD to share planning and she opened her own MDE account. Now her magic bands, tickets etc. are not showing up on my MDE. Do I have to have her delete her account? My other DD has her own MDE but we don't have this issue :badpc:

I'm sure a quick call to Disney would get that all worked out for you.

I invited my DD to share planning and she opened her own MDE account. Now her magic bands, tickets etc. are not showing up on my MDE. Do I have to have her delete her account? My other DD has her own MDE but we don't have this issue :badpc:
She may need to check the 'share plans with friends and family ' box in her account.

Can you see her if you go to "Add a Guest"? And yes, make sure your plans are shared.

I had an issue with MDE last week and had to call Disney. I was very happy with the MDE tech support.

You will not see MagicBands or RFID Cards for someone that has their OWN MDE account. As for tickets, you will see them under 'My Reservations & Tickets' as long as they share ALL plans with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter