fridge in rooms at RPH

Originally posted by eazyrider
just returned and had a fridge in room at rph for 10.00 per day

You know you can buy that plug in cooler for $60.00, it can be cheaper then renting those fridges! I always use a cooler, never rent.

Hello-

I was just about to post this same question about the HRH. What exactly is a mini-bar?

Who can tell me more about a plug in cooler? Is it heavy? Something I could pack in a bag to bring on the plane?

Thanks!
Brenda

Mini-bar is the ultimate tease of a small fridge full of several types beer & spirits. With a pretty little price too, if any consumed.
With so many people removing these items to refrigerate their own drinks, I'd bet some of those beers aren't very tasty later on.
The fridge setting is never really very cold either (never noticed an accessible settings knob, anyone?).
Don't know anything about plug-in coolers, sorry!
Jim

The plug in coolers are great! You can use them with ice or plug them in & they are like having a mini fridge. I have seen them recently at KMart & Cotsco. Not sure about the plane, since I drive but I can't see why not? I have taken regular coolers on the plane no problem, but if there is stuff in them I tape them up.

We had planned on using a cooler. We flew in and when Tiffany's took us to Publix they were sold out so we ended up having to rent a fridge, but in the end it was comp'd due to some problems we had in room! So it worked out.

Doesn't it just get you mad that you can check into a Motel six & get a fridge & micro for free, but stayat a theme park resort & you are charged mucho $$.

We bought a collapsable, '40 can' cooler at Sam's Club for $15.

That baby works great.

It sat in our Van on a 90+ degree day for about 5 hours and the ice inside had barely melted. Nice removable liner that makes it easy to dump out water or go get more ice. Even has tons of mesh areas for storage.

That will be our 'fridge' at RPH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter