Fridays vs. Other Weekdays

kwoo

Earning My Ears
My husband and I and our 3 kids will be visiting Disneyland just for one day later this month (3/24). We have been to Disney World many, many times and always go during the fall when it isn't crowded. This is our first trip to Disneyland and all the talk of all the crowds is scaring me a bit. I realize it would be better to go on a weekday versus a weekend. What about Fridays? I am wondering how crowded they are in comparison to the weekend or to weekdays? Is it going to be crazy? I think a Friday may be our only option (other than the weekend). Thanks for any input!

Well obviously Sat. is normally the busiest day. If you can only go on Friday vs. Sat/Sun, I'd go Friday. But it's going to be very busy, especially this month. Alot of schools have spring break coming up, not to mention the 50th anniv. bringing in a much larger crowd than normal. I'd try to get there when they first open and hit your favorite rides asap (or fast pass your #1 favorite and ride your #2). It generally get busier as the day goes on and is (IMO) ridiculously crowded by the time the fireworks and F! rolls around.

Its the busiest week day. But, it usually has the longest hours and the most entertainment scheduled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter