fridays fun riddle

Just realised it won't matter how many wooohoooties we get... I shall not be around to see them... we are at my dad's from sat night til boxing day then at dh's parents untiil friday... and neither of them have internet access.... what will I do...????

Merry Christmas Riddlers

Back to the riddle next week!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

mike

aniback.gif

:rolleyes1 OK Angel... get over to the song page... the songs are a little disjointed... I'll do a duet with you...

I am going MAD... for some reason I am singing the song about Gaston from Beauty and the beast... just have the line... 'Now that I'm grown I eat 2 dozen eggs... so I'm roughly the size of a barge...' going round and round in my head...

Morning all. :sunny: PM Sent and I may or may not be in (depending on what the RG says). In any event, a very Merry Christmas to all. And, check out my tree:

Disney312.jpg

Who Hoo! I am IN and the amazing riddle goddess is already got the TU ready for me ! What a great TU too btw!

I am writing my Christmas cards today... hope to at least get them postmarked before Christmas.

brightspark said:
I am going MAD... for some reason I am singing the song about Gaston from Beauty and the beast... just have the line... 'Now that I'm grown I eat 2 dozen eggs... so I'm roughly the size of a barge...' going round and round in my head...
Let me help you

Its a small world after all, its a small, small world :teeth:

L107ANGEL said:
Let me help you

Its a small world after all, its a small, small world :teeth:
:rotfl2: I am listening to Christmas music so thankfully I won't get that one stuck in my head :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter