Friday the 13

hkrox

<font color=salmon><marquee>If you keep on believi
Do u guys believe in bad luck on Friday the 13? Cause it's coming up in February right before valentines day.

Not really.
I'm not incredibily superstitious, but I dont walk under ladders, I wont open an umbrella indoors..but I dont do those things on a normal basis.
So Friday the 13th is the same as every other day for me.

Nope not for me, but the remake of the movie that is coming out the same day...looks AMAZING!! (And I HATE horror movies)

Not really. I'm not very superstitious. Before basketball games I would always eat the exact same things and when I take tests I wear a 4 leaf clover necklace that a friend gave me. But thats about it

In March, theres also another Friday the 13th :P

And no, I dont really care.

I was just about to say the opposite of what Hawaiidood said. The remake looks really bad. But to each his own, I guess.

I love superstition. Even if I don't believe it, I love that some people do believe it. To me, it's more interesting than religion.

My mom thinks that it's a lucky day.
I don't really see it as a special day or anything like that.

I don't think of it as an unlucky day...I can have bad luck any day haha. But its interesting reading the folklore about it (no documents before the 19th century showed anything about the date etc.)

I was just about to say the opposite of what Hawaiidood said. The remake looks really bad. But to each his own, I guess.

I love superstition. Even if I don't believe it, I love that some people do believe it. To me, it's more interesting than religion.

Ha ha I never saw the original, and I know its going to be TERRIBLE. But I saw the commercial and I really got stoked, looked cool. Ha ha

Ha ha I never saw the original, and I know its going to be TERRIBLE. But I saw the commercial and I really got stoked, looked cool. Ha ha

I thought the OP was talking about the movie, lol.
You should totally rent the orignal before seeing the remake.
I wouldnt even call it a remake, since 2 things in it that I can tell just from previews are like total contradicts to the movie.

I don't even realize it's the 13th until the end of the day.
I'm not superstitious at all, doesn't phase me.
I actually think I have better does on Friday the 13th.
I mean...it's Friday!

Not really.
I've actually reversed it because every Friday the 13th something good always happens to me.

My hamster died friday the 13th. It was a freak accident. He was very young, and small, so he got pinned by the exercise wheel.

my glasses broke on a friday/13th.
but i forgot what happened on last year's friday/13th :rolleyes:
so i can't really say anything...

We have a dance that night. xD
But I don't really think of it as a special day or anything.

Not really, but i joke around with it.
I'm like "OHNOEZZ I LOST MY PENCIL! friday the 13th OooOOooahh o_O" ahhaa

My hamster died friday the 13th. It was a freak accident. He was very young, and small, so he got pinned by the exercise wheel.

awwwe.
:sad1:

i am very scared by that day.
like some day is just out to get me.
it will probably be friday the 13th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter