Frequent Disney World & Cruiser Guest

DREAM WAVES

Earning My Ears
My name is Kristi & I love Disney vacationing even though most of the time it's just weekend trips. That said I'd love to find others who share my love of Disney vacationing & would like to make plans to meet up through out the year at the parks & on the ship. I am 39 & my fiancee is 31 & I have 2 children 19 & 16. I think touring the parks & ships is a little nicer sharing the vacation with others. I dont have any preference of people, just ones who'd like to enjoy time at their favorite place. So I dont mean to sound weird but everytime we want to head to Orlando those we know are over the parks or arent able to travel. And I'm sure there are others who like to head out for trips like we do. Just might be nice to make new friends who share the love of Disney. FYI-We are 2 hours away from Orlando.

Hi Kristi!

My husband and I love Disney. We dont have any kids but since our first trip to Disney World together in 2010, we have been 4 times. We try to go at least once a year.

Where do you normally stay? We are tentively planning a trip in Dec this year. Hopefully the first week.

What about you? Feel free to also send me a message on here and Ill be glad to give you my email and my facebook information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter