French Bank Holidays

deepblue

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Myself, DH and DD (1) are booked to go to DLRP for the first time on 31 May and I've just discovered that this weekend is a French Bank Holiday! We'll be in the park on the Sunday after we arrive (13.30 on direct Eurostar) and also on Tuesday. Is it going to be mad busy on the Tuesday as well or do you think it might have calmed down a bit by then?? Bit worried now but we were tied to those dates so not much we could have done anyway.

Thanks very much

From what I can see, the French Bank Holidays fall on the Sunday and Monday, so Tuesday should be little affected I would have thought. Fingers crossed!

Hi deepblue . Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Yes, it was only thanks to this board I thought to check. There's me thinking how well I'd done to avoid half term as well :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter