Freebie Thread for 8-7-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverbelle990 said:
I sign up for alot of these freebees and i never recieve anything!!!!!!!! :confused3 What am i doing wrong???? :furious:

I usually get MAYBE half of what I sign up for. Not sure why. :guilty:

What I also do is click on the link here on the boards, copy it, then open the internet again and paste it in the address bar and open it up from there and do my filling out and submitting.

Sometimes I just think some of the companies might see all the requests are coming from one place? :confused3

burpee.com
FREE SHIPPING OFFER:
1) order $30 or more of perennial plants
2) enter special coupon code PSHIP at order checkout
3) Shipping is FREE

Juligan said:
My husband tried to redeem this coupon today. The register said that it's already been used. The cashier told him that somebody hacked it and put it out on the web. To avoid embarassment, you might not want to try to use this coupon.

actually i read about a bunch of people having the same problem on the thread that the link originally was posted :blush:

Juligan said:
My husband tried to redeem this coupon today. The register said that it's already been used. The cashier told him that somebody hacked it and put it out on the web. To avoid embarassment, you might not want to try to use this coupon.

too late :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter