Freebie for listening to the DVC spiel?

It can vary I think. We did a tour about a year ago and we got 3 FPs per person and $100 credit to our hotel room.

Yep, ice cream and unrestricted FPs for everyone. Also, I forget which park we went to after our tour, but we rode in the DVC van and they dropped us off right at the front gate.

What kind of ice cream? If it is premium Mickey bars, that would be a "thank you, no" for me. If it was Mickey cookies and cream ice cream sandwich then yeah. :)

The ice cream was great. I don’t remember the gentleman’s name behind the serving counter but he was really nice. They had all kinds of flavors. We didn’t ask for Mickey bars or anything but nothing would surprise me to what they’d probably get for you. The room where the ice cream was served was neat and had a really cool train set that went around the ceiling.

This spring, when I was talking to a DVC person, they knew already owned, but if our grown kids talked to him, we all would get 5 FPs.

If you are an owner, you get snacks while you wait and ice cream when you leave. If you are not an owner, I believe they are offering fastpasses for the party members who are at the presentation.

If you are an owner, you get snacks while you wait and ice cream when you leave. If you are not an owner, I believe they are offering fastpasses for the party members who are at the presentation.

Why do owners go to the info sessions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter