• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Free Theme Park Tickets on Magic NYC cruise??

mousemamma

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if a Disney theme park ticket is included as part of the cruise price on the 8-night Magic cruise out of NYC? I can't find information on the DCL website regarding that. If so, is it one ticket per person? Are transfers included?

THANKS!!

I highly doubt it. You can bet one them being offered though. But I don't think they are included. pirate:

Does anyone know if a Disney theme park ticket is included as part of the cruise price on the 8-night Magic cruise out of NYC? I can't find information on the DCL website regarding that. If so, is it one ticket per person? Are transfers included?

THANKS!!

Hi, Yes it is included in the price - one Park Hopper ticket, and transfers are included as well :)

THANKS!!

A hopper pass and transfers are included on this cruise

From DisneyCruise.com:
A Disney Cruise Line 8-Night Bahamian Cruise offers a vacation to remember with a day in historic Nassau, a day on Disney's private island Castaway Cay, and a day at Port Canaveral—your gateway to Walt Disney World Resort! Included in your cruise fare is a 1-day Walt Disney World Resort ticket with Park Hopper® option for each Guest in your travel party. At Port Canaveral, complimentary roundtrip transportation is provided between the ship and the Resort. On this round trip departing from New York City, discover a world of sand, surf and sun blended with all the wonders of the tropics!

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cruises-destinations/bahamas/itineraries/8-night-bahamian-cruise/

FYI.... the ticket can ONLY be used for the day you are at WDW...it can't be saved for a future date or be used to upgrade to any other multi-day ticket.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter