FREE Southwest drink coupon book

mdhkitten

<font color=blue>No longer tag free since January
I finally got another rapid reward award and since I never drink on flights, I have no use for the coupon book and hate to see it go to waste. :) It has 4 coupons, each of which is good for a beer, wine or mixed drink. I don't see any expiration.

I will mail them to the first person to POST on this thread that wants them. Please do NOT PM me saying that you want them. Also, you must be 21 to use them, as Southwest will check your ID. ;)

Good luck! :goodvibes

Alright, now I just need to know if TDCNala wanted them, otherwise they're all yours, Pooohbear! :)

I beat you in, too, Poooh! Yes I want them. Maybe we can share them...I'm flying Airtran this weekend though

Congrats, TDCNala! :)

If you want to pm me your address, I'll send them out tomorrow. :thumbsup2

I beat you in, too, Poooh! Yes I want them. Maybe we can share them...I'm flying Airtran this weekend though

I know you did ! and hey you fly WAY more than me !

OP that was very nice of you to offer those up !

It's coming.

If I get them by Friday I will bring them to WDW and split them with Pooohbear.

%5B58%5D_merry-christmas-blue-style.jpg

It's my pleasure! :goodvibes

I did it once before, and it's nice to be able to spread a little magic, or, um, alcohol around! ;) :wizard:

I think it's a generous thing you did..giving them away. We used them for bargaining for seats LOL. We wanted the nice big seats at the escape doors, so we kidded with the attendant and said..gee, wonder if those two people will trade seats for our drink book (we had been lucky enough to get an earlier flight, than the one we had booked after a cruise and were wayyyy in the back, in two different rows. Not complaining, as we were thrilled to get on an earlier flight. She asked them, they said yes, and we got the seats we wanted..and they got to drink for free.

Just an FYI. Yesterday on our flight the SWA FA announced that they were no longer accepting cash for drink purchases. You had to have a credit card or drink coupons for purchase.

pinnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter