• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Shipping+New Disney Catalog

I would also like the code for the free shipping. Please email totwinscandc@iquest.net

thanks so much!!

bumping:)

I can't figure out how to use the free shipping code at the website. Has anyone had success on the website or just over the phone?

Thanks!

Beattyfamily,

I haven't tried it yet so maybe you can try it out. Go to disneystore.com and click on express catalog shipping in the top banner. There they ask you for your source code and your catalog item numbers (don't know if they are the same as website item numbers). Since it is through disneystore.com, I am guessing that you can do it through Mypoints, get your double points and even the 15%.

Could someone please email me the free shipping code to please! I need to order my sister-in law a couple baby shower gifts. Do you need to phone your order in for it to work or can you order online? Thanks!
wtrflea@aol.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter