Free shipping and 20% off on clothes at DS.com

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
The free shipping ends today, but the 20% off is good for 5 days, through 6/28. The code is Extra20clothes. I got pj pals for 6.39, the Cindy deluxe costume for 23.99, matching wig for 3.19, tote bag 10.39, princess nightgowns and short sleepsets 7.99, mickey & minnie canvas slides 7.99, Island Mickey Infant Dress 7.99. They had lots of summer stuff, toys, bedding, etc on clearance. If you were planning on ordering, do it today and take advantage of the free shipping. BTW, I checked, and the code works on the Mickey luggage set- about 55 after the discount-had to keep reminding myself I got one around Mother's Day! Woo hoo!

thank you. I had seen the sale this weekend but not the extra 20% off of clothing. I was kinda bummed some of the girls suits went back up to 9.99 though. I ordered alotfor the kids for xmas anyway and took advantage of the free shipping. we are headed to disney next week and I hope the wig shows up so my daughter can wear it with her costume. :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter