• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Free Refills

KTR

Mouseketeer
if I recall correctly, each park had one QS with free drink refills. At MK it was Be Our Guest, AK was Restaurantasaurus, and Epcot was Sunshine Seasons. I can’t for the life of me remember which QS it was at HS. Given the lackluster options there I thought this might be enough of a reason to pick one restaurant over another. Anyone know which it is?

if I recall correctly, each park had one QS with free drink refills. At MK it was Be Our Guest, AK was Restaurantasaurus, and Epcot was Sunshine Seasons. I can’t for the life of me remember which QS it was at HS. Given the lackluster options there I thought this might be enough of a reason to pick one restaurant over another. Anyone know which it is?

Backlot

Reactions: KTR
i always thought in EPCOT it was the Electric Umbrella for free refills and was pleasantly surprised to find last year you could do so in SS as well. Had to show my receipt to cashier though on way back so not obvious it's an option.

Is Satuli fill your own fountain drinks, too? I thought so, but I've never actually gotten a fountain drink there.

Reactions: KTR
Oh good! Love that it is an option at Satuli as that was definitely on our list of restaurants to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter