*FREE* PAY IT FORWARD SWAP includes any of the ALL STAR RESORTS

2boys1girl

Earning My Ears
::MinnieMo Do you like surprises? Do you always have something(s) left over when you are leaving? Well this swap is for you!! ::MickeyMo

All of the ALL STAR RESORTS are included in this swap.

***See below for available dates.***

This will be a grab bag type swap and you never know what you are going to get.

• Things you may find or could include: bandaids, dish soap, toiletries, small childrens toys, water bottles, sealed snacks, really any small items you would like to PAY IT FORWARD.
• FOOD - must be sealed and labelled
• Dish Soap, etc and other non-food liquid items - please ensure they are in sealed Ziploc bags so they do not burst and damage other items.
• Tape a card or paper with the next participant’s information on the top of the box. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE THE NAME ON THE BOX.
• Please pack your own tape in case the tape goes missing. If you can leave it, great.
• Please reinforce, fix or replace the box as needed.

If you are interested in joining POP's PIF here is the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2167042

If you are interested, please PM me. New names will be added in the order I get the PMs with ALL of this information.

You DIS Screen Name
Your First and Last Name
The First and Last Name on your reservation
Your check in/out dates
Your personal email
Any other information you feel you need to share with the swapper before you (IE Allergies, etc)
Confirmation Number (optional)

AUGUST

26-9/7 mom2faith ASMo

SEPTEMBER

10-21 frannn ASMo

OCTOBER

14-20 kevschickee ASMo

NOVEMBER

30-12/10 tpettie ASMo

DECEMBER

10-17 2boys1girl ASMu

Thank you for adding a link to the Pay it Forward at the POP thread to this thread. :goodvibes I added a link to this thread to the PIF at the POP thread too.

I can't PM because I don't have enough posts but I am interested in getting in for November 20-25. I am going to increase my post count and then send a PM.

Not enough posts yet to PM, but I will be at ASMo 10-10 to 10-15 and would love to participate!:goodvibes

Not enough posts yet to PM, but I will be at ASMo 10-10 to 10-15 and would love to participate!:goodvibes

:goodvibes Thank you for your interest in the PIF Swap!

Someone is already signed up starting Oct. 14. If you are interested in Oct. 10-14 I will be more than happy to sign you up.

Thanks again!

:sad1: Due to lack of interest this fun swap might be cancelled.

:grouphug: Come on future All Star Resort visitors you know you want to join!

I was originally signed up for 9/23-30 (I think) but we may be postponing our trip due to illness so I won't add my name back in. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter