Free Passes to See Disney's "The Greatest Game Ever Played"

I can get a list of the theaters that are having the advanced screening but when I click on the pdf file I get a blank screen . . .HELP!

Thanks for posting the link. I am not sure how the invites differ from location to location. My sister and I picked two different locations but the invites look the same.

We have seen the trailer for this movie and it looks good!

icebaby said:
I can get a list of the theaters that are having the advanced screening but when I click on the pdf file I get a blank screen . . .HELP!
Make sure you are allowing enough time for abode to open and display the invite. It takes a little bit even with dsl.

. . .it says error in downloading file...my DH will be home soon, he is more computer savvy, I 'll ask him if I have some sort of firewall or security setting on that is blocking it...thanks anyway. . .
geetey said:
Make sure you are allowing enough time for abode to open and display the invite. It takes a little bit even with dsl.

Thanks! We were able to print them off for Cincinnati as well! I wonder why they don't say anything about the location.....?

ETA: I'm a goof. I asked about dates and times, and didn't notice they were on the original site!

Many of the listings, including the one that is near me in Philadelphia, include dates and times that are in August. Is this offer expired?

drcmk said:
Many of the listings, including the one that is near me in Philadelphia, include dates and times that are in August. Is this offer expired?

I know in St Louis we still have the choice of Sept 15th, but I did notice August viewings listed as well.

I printed for Cincinnati also, but it did not have dates or location either. Hmmm.

Dates/Time are on the original screen, not sure why they aren't on the pass. Screenings for me have passed.

cgcruz said:
good offer, but from the preview I saw, looks like a snooze fest.

We saw it in Calif at a Disney NFFC Convention. Good feel good sports movie. Everyone was cheering for the underdog at the end, and it is a true story.

Great, thanks. I will be attending this next Thursday in Denver!!!

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know...can I print off 3 of these to admit my family of 5??

klj27 said:
I printed for Cincinnati also, but it did not have dates or location either. Hmmm.

The Springdale location preview has already been shown.

The one available is for Kenwood Towne Center. Sept. 15th @ 7:30 pm.

It is listed on the original site, but not on the print out.

Hope that helps.

::MickeyMo Mickey & Minnie Mom ::MinnieMo

Has anyone used these passes to attend? Just curious...did you like the movie?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter