Free ice water?

la79al

DIS Veteran
I keep reading all of these posts about asking for the free ice water and I have a question. If there are 4 of us and we generally stop to take drink breaks at the same time, would it be wierd if one of the kids and I went up and asked for 4 cups of ice water (one for each)? We would much rather not carry water bottles with us all day but we need to come up with a stategy if getting 4 cups of ice water at a time is not appropriate.

I've ask for only two at time or two extra cups of ice with a drink to split. I don't see why you couldn't ask for four. They've always been nice about it. I know usually when I buy a drink and want to split it between the kids, they usually do it for me. Those regular cups are big and my kids couldn't drink the whole thing.

But most of the time we have gatorade and ask for cups of ice.

It depends, usually they will give you 4 cups, I know the funnel cake shop over by Libertysquare in Mk will, though typhoon lagoon would not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter