• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

free grocery stop with yourride

dizneyfan

Mouseketeer
I am considering booking with yourride for this May. I'm wondering about the free 30 minute grocery stop. Does anyone know where they typically stop or do you have a choice? If so, what stores have you used?

Thanks for any input!

--dizneyfan

I would just like to make a recommendation that you also check out Fl Tours they are the official transportation company of the DIS boards.

I know they also have a $10.00 coupon on thier web site right now.

Posted by a happy customer:
They took us to Kash & Karry, gave us a discount card to use,

My free stops so far have been to the Character Corner outlet! ;) Much more intersting than a grocery store! :jester:

Still wondering about grocery stops for yourride, but appreciate the info about FLtours. I will check out their website.

Also, highonpropane--yourride is a towncar service that provides transportation from the airport to disney resorts as well as other places. There are lots of other threads on this board about yourride. You might want to check them out as well.

Any other yourride experts out there?

dizneyfan.
Most of the time we us Publix or winn Dixie.....Rabbit
Member of the "Better Business Bureau"

I'm a very happy customer of yourride and plan on using them again in August!

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter